Sunday, December 11, 2011

Short Litany, or Antiphon and Oration, of the Immaculate Conception ( indulgence 500 days )



V. Tota Pulchra es, Maria.                V. Thou art all fair, O Mary.
R. Tota pulchra es, Maria.                 R. Thou art all fair, O Mary.
V. Et Macula originalis non est in te.  V. The original stain is not in thee.
R. Et Macula originalis non est in te.   R. The original stain is not in thee.
V. Tu gloria Jerusalem                       V. Thou art the glory of Jerusalem.
R. Tu laetitia Israel.                           R. Thou art the glory of Jerusalem.
V. Tu honorificentia populi nostri.       V. Thou art the honor of our people.
R. Tu advocata peccatorum.              R. Thou art the advocate of sinners.
V. O Maria.                                      V. O Mary!
R. O Maria.                                      R. O Mary!
V. Virgo prudentissima.                     V. Virgin most prudent
R. Mater clementissima.                    R. Mother most tender.
V. Ora pro nobis.                              V. Pray for us.
R. Intercede pro nobis ad Dominum Jesum Christum.
R. Intercede for us with Our Lord Jesus Christ.
V. In Conceptione tua, Virgo, immaculata fuiste.
V. In thy Conception, holy Virgin, thou was immaculate.
R. Ora pro nobis Patrem, cujus Filium Peperisti.
R. Pray for us to the Father, Whose Son was born of thee.


Oremus. Deus, qui per Immaculatum Virginis Conceptionem dignum Filio tuo habitaculum praeparasti: Quaesumus, ut qui ex morte ejusdem Filii tui praevisa eam ab omni labe praeservasti, nos quoque mundos ejus intercessione ad te perveniere concedas. Per eundem Christum Dominum nostrum. R. Amen

Let us pray. O God, Who through the Immaculate Conception of the Virgin didst prepare a worthy dwelling place for Thy Divine Son: grant that as in view of the death of that Son, Thou didst preserve her form all stain of sin, so Thou wouldst vouchsafe unto us that, cleansed by her intercession, we too may arrive at Thy eternal glory. Through Christ Our Lord. R. Amen

(Indulgence 500 days for the Litany, 300 days for the vesicle "In Conceptione" and three years for the prayer.)


Prayer in Honor of the Immaculate Conception

Dear, Blessed Lady! by many titles art thou known and loved; but as Virgin Mother of Jesus Christ Incarnate none is greater, holier, more beautifully commemorative of thy ineffable prerogatives than the one of thy Immaculate conception.
It is the prayer of Thine own pure lips, and as such obtains for us special favors and graces.
Thus prostrate before thee, O purest of Virgins, we offer thee our profoundest homage, and hail thee as our queen conceived without sin!
Cast us not from thee, O tenderest Mother, but open to us the inexhaustible fountain of Divine graces, and be the holy refuge of our sin-burdened souls. Amen

Eternal Father, I offer You the most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus Christ , in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the Holy Souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the Universal Church, for those in my own home and in my family. Amen

WEAR THE GARMENT OF GRACE ~~ BROWN SCAPULAR ~~


O Mary, Queen and Mother of Carmel, I come today to consecrate myself to thee, for my whole life is but a small return for the many graces and blessings that have come from God to me through thy immaculate hands.

Since thou look with special kindness on those who wear thy Scapular, I implore thee to strengthen my weakness with thy power, to enlighten the darkness of my mind with thy wisdom, and to increase in me Faith, Hope and Charity that I may repay each day my debt of humble homage to thee.

May thy Holy Scapular bring me thy special protection in my daily struggle to be faithful to thy Divine Son and to thee. May it separate me from all that is sinful in life and remind me constantly of my duty to imitate thy virtues.

From now on, I shall strive to live in God's Presence, and offer all to Jesus through thee. Dearest Holy Mother, support me by thy never-failing love and lead me to paradise through the merits of Christ and thy own intercession. Amen.

LinkWithin


Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive