Monday, October 14, 2013

Novena to our Lady Undoer Knots ~ Day 7 ~


 Mary, Untier of Knots Mp3 Audio Download and Text - Discerning Hearts

Novena prayers

We begin with our daily prayers, making the Sign of the Cross and praying the Act of Contrition so that God will enter our hearts, and he will brings us near to the Virgin Mary.

The Sign of the Cross : In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Amen.

Act of Contrition : O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended Thee,
and I detest all my sins, because of Thy just punishments,
but most of all because they are offending Thee, my God,
who are All-good and deserving of all my love.
I firmly resolve, with the help of Thy Grace to sin no more
and to avoid the near occasion of sin. Amen

Blessed Holy Virgin Mary, the one who unties the knots, in marriage, in people and of nations, I offer thee this Novena , humbly requesting the following prayer intentions ...

Day Seven 

Bible reading:
“ It was now about noon and darkness came over the whole land until three in the afternoon.”(Gospel according with Saint Luke 23, 44)

Brief Reflection:
The Father’s will is about to be accomplished; Our Lord Jesus Christ will die on the cross for our salvation, in the promise of his Resurrection. From the darkness the Light will shine to illumine us, freedom from darkness. We already see our problems with more clarity. Our ties loosen, in the measure in which they conform to the Lamb of God that takes away the sins of the world. At this time we are closer to his Mother, the Holy Virgin Mary.

Brief meditation: meditate with one decade of the Holy Rosary: One Our Father, 10 Hail Mary’s, One Glory be and the Prayer to “The Virgin Mary untier of Knots”

Our Father Who art in Heaven , hallowed be Thy name;
Thy Kingdom come , Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
For Thine is the Power and the Kingdom and the Glory , forever and ever .Amen.

The Hail Mary (x10)

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee;
blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory Be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Ghost,
as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be,
world without end. Amen

`Prayer to the Virgin Mary Untier of Knots´

Holy Mary, full of the presence of God, during thy life thou accepted with great humility the holy will of the Father and the legacy of thy Son our Lord Jesus Christ, and evil never dared to entangle thee with its confusion. Since then thou have interceded for all of our difficulties as thou did at the wedding feast of Cana. With all simplicity and with patience, thou have given us an example of how to untangle the knots in our complicated lives. By being our mother forever thou arrange and make clear the path that unites us to Our Lord.

Holy Mary, Mother of God and ours, with thy maternal Immaculate Heart, untie the knots that bring so much sorrows in our lives. We ask thee to receive into thy Immaculate hands this humble prayer intention.. and deliver us from the chains and confusion that restrain us.
Blessed Virgin Mary, through thy grace, thy intercession and by thy example, deliver us from evil, and untie the knots that keep us from being united to God. So that free of all confusion and error, we may find Him in all things, keep Him in our hearts, and serve Him always in our brothers and sisters. Mother of Good Counsel pray for us.

Amen.

! Mater Ter Admirabilis !

(Mother Three Times Admirable!)

Eternal Father, I offer You the most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus Christ , in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the Holy Souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the Universal Church, for those in my own home and in my family. Amen

WEAR THE GARMENT OF GRACE ~~ BROWN SCAPULAR ~~


O Mary, Queen and Mother of Carmel, I come today to consecrate myself to thee, for my whole life is but a small return for the many graces and blessings that have come from God to me through thy immaculate hands.

Since thou look with special kindness on those who wear thy Scapular, I implore thee to strengthen my weakness with thy power, to enlighten the darkness of my mind with thy wisdom, and to increase in me Faith, Hope and Charity that I may repay each day my debt of humble homage to thee.

May thy Holy Scapular bring me thy special protection in my daily struggle to be faithful to thy Divine Son and to thee. May it separate me from all that is sinful in life and remind me constantly of my duty to imitate thy virtues.

From now on, I shall strive to live in God's Presence, and offer all to Jesus through thee. Dearest Holy Mother, support me by thy never-failing love and lead me to paradise through the merits of Christ and thy own intercession. Amen.

LinkWithin


Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive