Tuesday, May 20, 2014

NOVENA PRAYER TO MARY, QUEEN OF HEAVEN AND EARTH ~ Day 1 ~


I greet thee , ever-blessed Virgin, Mother of God, throne of grace, miracle of almighty power! I greet thee , sanctuary of the Most Holy Trinity and Queen of the Universe, Mother of mercy and refuge of sinners!
Most loving Mother, attracted by thy beauty and sweetness, and by thy tender compassion, I confidently turn to thee , and beg of thou to obtain for me of thy dear Son this prayer petition I humbly  ask in this novena: (here our prayers request). Obtain for me also, Queen of Heaven and Earth, the most lively contrition for my many sins and the grace to imitate closely those virtues which thou practised so faithfully, especially humility, purity, and obedience.  Above all, I beg thee to be my Mother and Protectress, to receive me into the number of thy devoted children, and to guide me from thy high throne of glory. Do not reject my petitions, Mother of Mercy! Have pity on me, and do not abandon me during life or at the moment of my death.
Daughter of the Eternal Father, Mother of the Eternal God the Son, Spouse of the Holy Ghost , Temple of the Adorable Trinity, pray for me.  Immaculate an tender Heart of Mary, refuge of the needy and hope for sinners, filled with the most lively respect, love, and gratitude, I devote myself forever to thy  service, and I offer my heart with all that I am and all that is mine. Accept this offering, sweet Queen of Heaven and Earth, and obtain for me from thy dear Son, Jesus Christ, the favors I ask through thy intercession in this novena.  Obtain for me also a generous, constant love of God, perfect submission to His Holy Will, the true spirit of a Christian, and the grace of final perseverance. Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer You the most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus Christ , in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the Holy Souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the Universal Church, for those in my own home and in my family. Amen

WEAR THE GARMENT OF GRACE ~~ BROWN SCAPULAR ~~


O Mary, Queen and Mother of Carmel, I come today to consecrate myself to thee, for my whole life is but a small return for the many graces and blessings that have come from God to me through thy immaculate hands.

Since thou look with special kindness on those who wear thy Scapular, I implore thee to strengthen my weakness with thy power, to enlighten the darkness of my mind with thy wisdom, and to increase in me Faith, Hope and Charity that I may repay each day my debt of humble homage to thee.

May thy Holy Scapular bring me thy special protection in my daily struggle to be faithful to thy Divine Son and to thee. May it separate me from all that is sinful in life and remind me constantly of my duty to imitate thy virtues.

From now on, I shall strive to live in God's Presence, and offer all to Jesus through thee. Dearest Holy Mother, support me by thy never-failing love and lead me to paradise through the merits of Christ and thy own intercession. Amen.

LinkWithin


Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive