Friday, August 31, 2012

Novena in honor of the Birth of Holy Mary , the Immaculate Mother of God



Holy Child Mary of the royal house of David, Queen of the Angels, 
Mother of grace and love, I greet thee with all my heart.
Obtain for me the grace to love the Lord faithfully during
all the days of my life. Obtain for me, too, a great devotion
to thee, who are the first creature of God's love.

Hail Mary 

O heavenly Child Mary, who like a pure dove was born
immaculate and beautiful, true prodigy of the wisdom of
God, my soul rejoices in thee. Oh! Do help me to preserve
the angelic virtue of purity at the cost of any sacrifice.

Hail Mary

Hail, lovely and Holy Child, spiritual garden of delight, where,on the day of the Incarnation, the tree of life was planted, 
assist me to avoid the poisonous fruit of vanity and pleasures of the world. Help me to engraft into my soul the thoughts, feelings, and virtues of thy divine Son. 

Hail Mary

Hail, admirable Child Mary, Mystical Rose, closed garden, 
open only to the heavenly Spouse. O Lily of paradise, 
make me love the humble and hidden life; 
let the heavenly Spouse find the gate of my heart always open 
to the loving calls of His graces and inspiration. 

Hail Mary


Holy Child Mary, mystical dawn, gate of heaven, 
thou are my trust and hope. 
O powerful advocate, from thy cradle stretch out thy hand, 
support me on the path of life. 
Make me serve God with ardor and constancy until death and so reach an eternity with thee.

Hail Mary


Prayer to the Blessed Child Mary

Blessed Child Mary, 
destined to be the Mother of God 
and our loving Mother, 
by the heavenly graces thou lavish upon us, 
mercifully listen to my supplications. 
In the needs which press upon me from every side 
and especially in my present tribulation, 
I place all my trust in thee. 

O Holy Child Mary, 
by the privileges granted to thee alone 
and by the merits which thou have acquired, 
show that the source of spiritual favours 
and the continuous benefits 
which thou dispense are inexhaustible, 
because thy power with the Heart of God is unlimited. 

Deign through the immense profusion of graces 
with which the Most High has enriched thee 
from the first moment of thy Immaculate Conception, 
grant me, O Celestial Child, my humble and earnest petition, 
and I shall eternally praise 
the goodness of thy Immaculate Heart.Amen


Eternal Father, I offer You the most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus Christ , in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the Holy Souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the Universal Church, for those in my own home and in my family. Amen

WEAR THE GARMENT OF GRACE ~~ BROWN SCAPULAR ~~


O Mary, Queen and Mother of Carmel, I come today to consecrate myself to thee, for my whole life is but a small return for the many graces and blessings that have come from God to me through thy immaculate hands.

Since thou look with special kindness on those who wear thy Scapular, I implore thee to strengthen my weakness with thy power, to enlighten the darkness of my mind with thy wisdom, and to increase in me Faith, Hope and Charity that I may repay each day my debt of humble homage to thee.

May thy Holy Scapular bring me thy special protection in my daily struggle to be faithful to thy Divine Son and to thee. May it separate me from all that is sinful in life and remind me constantly of my duty to imitate thy virtues.

From now on, I shall strive to live in God's Presence, and offer all to Jesus through thee. Dearest Holy Mother, support me by thy never-failing love and lead me to paradise through the merits of Christ and thy own intercession. Amen.

LinkWithin


Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive